Terms & Conditions
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Arrive on time for classes and personal training sessions
- The karate-gi should be kept clean and in good repair
- Fingernails/toenails must be kept short
- Members must maintain good personal hygiene
- Please refrain from swearing in the Dojo
- Show care and considerations for others
- No eating or drinking on the matted area of the dojo
FEES AND MEMBERSHIP
Monthly payment option:
Monthly fees are paid by standing order on the 1st of the month. There are no refunds on missed sessions and they cannot be carried over.
Per session payment option:
Session fees are due at the start of each class.
The membership fee is due at the end of your first months training and then every 12 months. Students paying by standing order are exempt from membership renewal payments.
24 hours notice of cancellation is required for 1-2-1 session or the fee will be forfeited.
Seminars & Workshops:
Payment for seminars and workshops is non refundable.
Failure to observe the terms and conditions may result in termination of membership.